FileCat premium

Scott Finch & Blues O' Delics - Live Groove! (2001) [Blues Rock]; FLAC (image+.cue)

Blues Rock
Mike1985
Uploader

Scott Finch & Blues O' Delics - Live Groove! (2001) [Blues Rock]; FLAC (image+.cue)

Unread postby Mike1985 » 05 Jul 2016, 13:27

Artist: Scott Finch & Blues O' Delics
Album: Live Groove!
Genre: Blues Rock
Label: Horizons
Released: 2001
Quality: FLAC (image+.cue)
Tracklist:
    CD 1:
  1. Scott's Boogie (Scott Finch) 07:38
  2. Haze Of Mother Nature (Scott Finch) 03:31
  3. Velvet Groove (Scott Finch) 05:29
  4. Changer (Scott Finch) 04:48
  5. Close To You (Scott Finch) 04:01
  6. Memory Pain (Percy Mayfield) 06:47
  7. Mass Hate (Scott Finch, Peter Alt) 04:15
  8. Dragnet (Scott Finch) 03:30
  9. I Am Still (Scott Finch) 05:07
  10. Fire (Jimi Hendrix) 03:15
  11. All Along The Watchtower (Bob Dylan) 06:07
  12. Wind Cries Mary (Jimi Hendrix) 03:38
  13. Spanish Castle Magic (Jimi Hendrix) 03:31

CD 2:
  1. Spoonful (Willie Dixon) 07:11
  2. Hoochie Coochie Man (Willie Dixon) 05:13
  3. House Of The Rising Sun (Josh White, Terry Holmes, Nicholas Diablo Ray) 04:00
  4. Southbound (Dickey Betts) 04:13
  5. Stormy Monday (T-Bone Walker) 05:58
  6. Louisina Blues (McKinley Morganfield) 05:32
  7. Tomorrow Never Knows (John Lennon, Paul McCartney) 04:35
  8. Born Under A Bad Sign (William Bell, Booker T. Jones) 03:52
  9. Down By The River (Neil Young) 07:13
  10. Groove King (Scott Finch) 05:58
  11. Jeff's Boogie (Jeff Beck, Chris Dreja, Keith Relf, Paul Samwell-Smith) 02:00
  12. Pie In The Sky (Scott Finch, Deirdre Fellner) 05:30
  13. Guitar Solo (Scott Finch) 01:06
  14. Voodoo Chile (Jimi Hendrix) 08:06

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

What's the closest thing to Jimi Hendrix? Well, most people would say nobody, and I would tend to agree. If there is one artist that I have heard that plays the late great legend's music like he was born to is Scott Finch. He sounds so similar it's scary. In fact, it's like Scott moves over and let's Jimi take over when he plays the man's music. The music that the group plays that is original material will blow you away too. The last studio recording got you into a velvet groove; now this is the "Live Groove" baby, and man does it smoke!

This dude Finch is like parts of Hendrix, Trower, and E.C. all wrapped tight into one body. His guitar doesn't gently weep mind you, it roars like a hungry lion. This is a two-disc set of live material recorded (2001) in the group's home state of Wisconsin, and in Italy, the home of the label that hosts the power trio, Akarma Records.

Disc one is an exhilarating combination of originals that leads you into some classic Hendrix tunes that set you up for disc two, which starts off with the blues classic 'Spoonful.' The originals, like the leadoff track 'Scott's Boogie' cranks, its pure unadulterated rock n' roll with blues oozing out of the center. 'Changer' is the most impressive track on disc one and their version of Jimi's 'All Along The Watchtower' is mind boggling to say the least, it gave me chills. I know that Finch can't be from Wisconsin, he has to be from another galaxy that we haven't discovered yet. Peter Alt on bass, harmonica, and lead vocals is remarkable, and Dave Braun manning the drum kit is a real tiger. I know my focus is mainly on Scott Finch, as it should be. I am sure Scott would say that he couldn't do it on his own. There are three individuals that make one great group, and that's what makes the final product so fantastic. They come together to make relentless and powerful music. Scott is humble and appreciative of any support he gets from his fans, and you can count me as one. He always gives me a thank you in the liner notes of his releases, and that is gratefully appreciated by this writer. Thanks for one hell of a ride again guys, I can't wait for the next trip.

Return to “Blues Rock (lossless - FLAC, APE, etc.)”