FileCat premium

Incognito - No Time Like The Future (Japanese Edition) (1999) [Acid Jazz, Soul]; FLAC (tracks)

Funk, Soul, R&B
Mike1985
Uploader

Incognito - No Time Like The Future (Japanese Edition) (1999) [Acid Jazz, Soul]; FLAC (tracks)

Unread postby Mike1985 » 07 Feb 2016, 18:31

Artist: Incognito
Album: No Time Like The Future (Japanese Edition)
Genre: Acid Jazz, Soul
Released: 1999
Quality: FLAC (tracks)
Tracklist:
  1. Wild And Peaceful 5:44
  2. Get Into My Groove 4:59
  3. It Ain't Easy 6:16
  4. Marrakech 6:41
  5. Fearless 6:14
  6. Nights Over Egypt 7:08
  7. Centre Of The Sun 5:02
  8. More Of Myself 4:50
  9. I Can See The Future 8:14
  10. Black Rain 8:19
  11. Yesterday's Dream [Japanese Edition Bonus Track] 5:59
  12. Port Louis [Japanese Edition Bonus Track] 6:25

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

Seven innovative albums, eight years of SRO U.S. tours and most of y'all are still sleepin' on their steez. It's time to wake up people 'cause No Time Like the Future (Talkin' Loud/Blue Thumb, 314 538 947, 63:38), the latest Incognito jammie conjured up by founder-leader-composer-guitarist Jean-Paul "Bluey" Maunick, just might be the next thing.

Bluey's new math: classic Incognito lineup (Maysa Leak, vocals; Graham Harvey, keyboards; Randy Hope-Taylor, bass; Richard Bailey/Max Beesley, drums; Thomas Dyani-Akuru, percussion) + Jocelyn Brown + Irakere horns + strings + wiggy drum programming = 10 swerve-on tracks like the Marvin-Portishead-Curtis-stoned soul shuffle of "Marrakech," the heady makossa-ju ju-rockers reggae-songo rhythm-fevers of "Fearless," Karen Bernod's Chaka-sweet jazzy vocalese on "More of Myself" (only dud: "Nights Over Egypt"). No Time Like the Future is off the hook ... time to recognize.

Return to “Funk, Soul, R&B (lossless - FLAC, APE, etc.)”