FileCat premium

George Lewis - George Lewis Of New Orleans (1994) [Dixieland, New Orleans Revival, Brass Band]; FLAC (tracks+.cue)

Ragtime, Dixieland, Big Band, New Orleans Jazz, Jump Blues, Neo-Swing
User avatar
Mike1985
Uploader
Posts: 80936
Joined: 24 Jan 2016, 16:51

George Lewis - George Lewis Of New Orleans (1994) [Dixieland, New Orleans Revival, Brass Band]; FLAC (tracks+.cue)

Unread postby Mike1985 » 30 Sep 2026, 15:36


Artist: George Lewis
Album: George Lewis Of New Orleans
Genre: Dixieland, New Orleans Revival, Brass Band
Label: Original Jazz Classics
Released: 1958/1994
Quality: FLAC (tracks+.cue)
Tracklist:
Original Zenith Brass Band (recorded in New Orleans; February 26, 1946)
1. Fidgety Feet - 2:53
2. Shake It And Break It - 2:48
3. Bugle Boy March - 2:50
4. Salutation March - 2:39
5. If Ever I Cease To Love - 2:45
6. Tain't Nobody's Biz-ness If I Do - 2:44

Eclipse Alley Five (recorded in New Orleans; February 27, 1946)
7. I Couldn't Hear Nobody Pray - 2:27
8. Far Away Blues - 2:41
9. God Leads His Dear Children Along - 2:26
10. Bill Bailey - 2:54
11. The Royal Telephone - 2:37
12. I Just Can't Keep It To Myself Alone - 2:35

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

Return to “Early Jazz, Swing, Gypsy (lossless - FLAC, APE, etc.)”