FileCat premium

The Rockin' Blues Express - The Rockin' Blues Express (2012) [Blues Rock]; FLAC (image+.cue)

Blues Rock
Mike1985
Uploader

The Rockin' Blues Express - The Rockin' Blues Express (2012) [Blues Rock]; FLAC (image+.cue)

Unread postby Mike1985 » 23 Aug 2016, 06:47

Artist: The Rockin' Blues Express feat. John Gumby Goodwin
Album: The Rockin' Blues Express
Genre: Blues Rock
Released: 2012
Quality: FLAC (image+.cue)
Tracklist:
  1. Jumpstart (3:07)
  2. Texas Bar-B-Que (3:35)
  3. Freeedom Road (2:46)
  4. Bird With a Broken Wing (4:51)
  5. Hey Little Lucybelle (3:02)
  6. What Goes On (2:51)
  7. Born Under a Bad Sign (5:17)
  8. Since I've Been Lovin' You (7:18)
  9. Given All My Love to You (5:30)
  10. Rockin' Blues Express (4:54)
  11. Little Wing (4:22)
  12. Sugar Blues (2:59)

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

Real kick-ass guitar from a seasoned six string slinger! Tons of roots and blues rock guitar with songs in an updated version of the 60's and 70's rock we all love! Jump swing romps and slow biting blues jams make up the range of this collection. Slide guitar and blues guitar "tunnings" also round out the many styles represented here. Gene Anderson, lead vocalist with George Clinton's P-Funk All-stars sings many of the lead vocals and June Pointer sings one of her last performances on Freedom Road! Bonnie Pointer joins with her sister June on background vocals for tracks 4 and 5. Mary Kryah kills the lead vocal on the Velvet Underground classic "What Goes On" and Monique Caravello sings soulfully and bluesy on "Since I've been Loving You". Mitch Urban rounds out the vocalist with his performance of "Little Wing". Rockin' blues is a great description for these songs! Gumby throws down some mean blues riffs drawing from his years of experience playing the guitar!

Return to “Blues Rock (lossless - FLAC, APE, etc.)”