Artist: Lee Ritenour
Album: 6 String Theory
Genre: Contemporary Jazz, Fusion, Blues
Quality: FLAC (image+.cue)
01. Lay It Down (Ft. John Scofield)
02. Am I Wrong (Ft. Keb' Mo' And Taj Mahal)
03. L.P. (For Les Paul) (Ft. Pat Martino, And Joey DeFrancesco)
04. Give Me One Reason (Ft. Joe Bonamassa And Robert Cray)
05. "68" (Ft. Steve Lukather, Neal Schon, And Slash)
06. In Your Dreams (Ft. Steve Lukather, And Neal Schon)
07. My One and Only Love (Ft. George Benson)
08. Moon River (Ft. George Benson And Joey DeFrancesco)
09. Why I Sing the Blues (Ft. B.B. King, Vince Gill, Keb' Mo', Johnny Lan)
10. Daddy Longlicks (Ft. Joe Robinson)
11. Shape of My Heart (Ft. Steve Lukather, And Andy McKee)
12. Drifting (Ft. Andy McKee)
13. Freeway Jam (Ft. Mike Stern, Tomoyasu Hotei,)
14. Fives (Ft. Guthrie Govan And Tal Wilkenfeld)
15. Caprices, Op. 20, No. 2 and 7 (Ft. Shon Boublil)
To download faster without limits and to support jazznblues.club -
buy a premium account on Alfafile through our files via VISA/Master Card.
Thank to everyone, who supports us - we wouldn't be able to have this site without you!
Guitarist Lee Ritenour decided to celebrate his 50th year as a guitar player by inviting a bevy of name guitarists into the studio to jam out some tunes, all in the name of love for their chosen instrument. Ritenour's subsequent album, 2010's 6 String Theory, is just that, a varied celebration on the many styles and players who have utilized the guitar. The result is an expansive, ambitious, but never belabored album that touches on jazz, blues, funk, and rock and expands beyond the usual Ritenour approach while remaining true to his unique six-string sound. To these ends, Ritenour duets with such artists as contemporary bluesman Keb' Mo', fusion/post-bop legend Pat Martino, and blues icon B.B. King, as well as George Benson, Slash, Mike Stern, and others. To say this is an all-star affair is an understatement and fortunately, while the album never overplays to expectations, it nonetheless delivers on Ritenour's promise of a guitar celebration.